Wed, Sep 21: Episodes 1&2 followed by a Q&A with Wally Lamb.
Thu, Sep 22: Episodes 3&4 followed by a Q&A with Wally Lamb, Mark Ruffalo and Derek Cianfrance.
Fri, Sep 23: Episodes 5&6 followed by a Q&A with Wally Lamb, Mark Ruffalo and Derek Cianfrance.
Here is some helpful information to enhance your Garde experience. Enjoy.
Know before you go…
- Entry Requirements (Public Health Precautions): For this event, masks are welcome and optional. No proof of vaccination (or a negative COVID test) will be required. For further details click here. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Box Office: The Box Office will be open from open at 10 am each day. If you have any questions or special needs please email
- Arrival: The Garde lobbies open at 6:00 pm. Please arrive in New London one to two hours early, especially if dining downtown, to ensure you have adequate time to get to the theater.
- Art Exhibit: Enjoy the new lobby exhibit of PIVOT: twelve local artists respond to a rapidly changing world.
- Get Your Digital Playbill here. Explore tonight’s event, our advertisers, and supporters.
- Parking is available on all public streets; behind the State Courthouse (free) across from the Garde at the rear entrance at Cottage Street off of Broad Street; at the Governor Winthrop Blvd Garage(pay; opens 6 pm) located on the street in the back of the theater across from Holiday Inn; and, at the municipal surface parking lots on Eugene O’Neill Drive, and the municipal Water Street garage.
- Restaurants are primarily located on State Street and Bank Street. For certain restaurants, reservations a day or more in advance are strongly recommended for downtown dining. Popular pre-show restaurants include these closest to the Garde: La Luna Ristorante and Tony D’s . PLUS: The Draft Choice and Woodfellas Pizza & Wings (formerly, Two Wives Brick Oven Pizza) who are offering a 10% discount off the bill for concertgoers! Check our Area Dining Guide for more options.